It is our great pleasure to invite you to attend the first
ANZI-PACIFIC FORUM III, Bali, Indonesia
next September 6-8th, 2013.
Our mission is to enable Lions to participate in an open exchange of ideas which will energise and motivate them, to attain their personal goals and those of Lions Club International.
The Forum is our opportunity to refresh our resolve, to participate in activities that renews our Lions spirit. The Forum Seminars and Workshops have been designed to stimulate us and give a new life and energy to our mission as Lions.
Looking forward to see you next September 06-08, 2013
PCC Angga Kesumah
ANZI-PACIFIC FORUM III Committee Chairman
ANZI Pacific Forum III - Bali, Indonesia
Friday 6th - Sunday 8th September 2013.
Theme: Through Friendship we develop Ideas
• Open to all Lions, Lionesses, Leos and partners from constitutional area VII (Australia, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Indonesia and the Pacific Islands) as well as Lions from beyond who are welcome to join us.
• Will be attended by the International President, Immediate Past International President, International Vice Presidents, International Director, Past International Directors, and MD Councils of Australia, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Indonesia and the Pacific Islands who are all keen to share your friendship and ideas.
• Come and share a forum of fun and fellowship with our world leaders and other Lions in the remarkable setting of Bali, Indonesia.
• Wide range of seminars, workshops and learning opportunities but mixed with heavy doses of fun and recreational activities.
• Over 30 Forums, Presentations & Special Events. Yes, lots to choose from, all educational, all involving participation and many highly entertaining. A wide variety of topics specially chosen to please grass root members and Lion Leaders.
• Ceremonies - Make certain you book to attend the Opening & Flag Ceremony on Friday and the Closing Ceremony on Sunday.
• Functions - Three Keynote Speaker Luncheons including the address on Saturday by the International President
• The Gala Banquet is Saturday Night, Function seating is limited -don’t miss out.
• Headquarters Hotel & Forum Venue: Sanur Paradise Hotel, Bali - stay right there with the International President and Vice Presidents.
• International President’s banquet.
• International Lions’ Golf Tournament - Get a team together and play for Past International President Kajit Habanananda’s Golfing Trophy. Play golf with some of our world leaders on one of the most scenic courses in the world.
• Accommodation - In addition to Sanur Paradise Hotel (the Forum Venue). The accommodation details and booking forms are on the Forum website
• Special Bali Excursions + Partner Activities
• Check out our website at for details of Bali Excursions plus Partner Activities scheduled for Saturday & Sunday 07 & 08 September 2013